As we all know, 2020 has been a rough year for everyone to say the least. At the salon, we would like to recognize a nominee of your choice for a Day Of Beauty. We would like to pamper someone who has made a positive difference in your life, or the life of others. Please click on our Facebook link, LIKE us, and message us a brief explanation of a deserving person and why, and we will choose the winner on December 19th! We look forward to hearing from you all and Please Stay Safe!
We are offering body waxing services now in our exclusive treatment room.
Please check out our menu or call for details
Our Wedding Coordinator will host your bridal party upon request. We offer a Private setting including bagels, fresh fruit, juice and coffee the morning of the wedding in our Main Great Room.
*Complimentary bagels, fruit, and orange juice at reserved area (Currently we are suspending the food and drink services due to Covid-19 pandemic)
We do require a $45.00 Deposit per person for every Bridal Party, to secure your appointment in our schedule that will be deducted from your total the day of the wedding.
New clients only Special-3 Tanning sessions limited to one client for just $108.00.. (It is a great way to try out our service.)
For existing tanning clients, 3 Tanning sessions limited to one client for $150.00.
Regular pricing: $55 per session if purchase individually.
Please give us a call to reserve your magical transformation!
Color lasts 7-10 days.
ALI, ERICA, MICHELLE,
BRIANNA, ERICA, KELLY, MICHELLE, SARAH,
Amy, Emily, Lynn, Paulette, Suz
Akira, Erin, Paula, RuthAnne, Shayna
Our expert hair team will consult with you and assess you hair regarding appropriate design or style changes before your appointment. Prices vary according to choice designer's education and experience, from associate designer to educational director/Designer. Additional charges may apply, based on time and technical skill involved with hair length and creativity. hair color
Associate Designer (special pricing when available) $40+
Master Designer $58+
Creative Designer $65+
Educational Director/Designer $68+
Children/Teen cut & finish (16 & under)
Only with selected stylists when available $20+
Hair Conditioning/Repair Treatment
Formulated for specific hair types $15+
Blow Dry Styling
Curling/Flat Ironing: additional charge applies $30+
Formal Hair $85+
Cleanse, Condition, Cut & Finish
Associate Designer - special pricing when available
Master Designer $33+
Creative Designer $35+
Educational Director/Designer $37+
price does not include haircut and style/ additional charges may apply based on hair length and creativity
Base Color or Retouch $45+
Ammonia-Free Color $60+
Partial Foils $65+
Full Foils $80+
Men's Cameo Color $35
Corrective Coloring/Balayage by consultation (deposit is required for booking an appointment of Corrective Coloring)
Certified Keratin Treatment Available Body Waving $75+ Additional charges may apply based on length of hair and creativity pricing does not include haircut and style. ***discount cards do no apply***deposit is required for booking an appointment***
Consultation by appointment--pricing by quotation
Bridal Party services will be coordinated with your own personal wedding planner.
*Complimentary bagels, fruit, and orange juice at reserved bar area
*Select services require deposit to hold appointment
Manicure Basic $18
Manicure Spa with Essential Oils $25
Manicure Gel $35
Pedicure Express $30
Pedicure Basic $38
Pedicure Spa with Essential Oils $48
Refill Regular $30
Refill Pink & White $38
Full Set of Tips $55-$65
French Tip:additional charge applies
Additional nail services available, please ask your technician
Brow Waxing/Sculpting $18-$20+
Full Face $50+
Under Arm $20+
Upper Legs $42+
Lower Legs $32+
Full Legs $70+
Bikini Line $35+
Makeup Application $60+
Eyes Only $45
To Be Announced
Radiant bronzed skin is only one spray away! Using a variety of shades in a private room, our certified technician will achieve a customized perfect tan for your skin type. One single session or ask about our packages.
Services by our certified Norvell Technician
This is a long form text area designed for yDue to COVID-19 pandemic, we will be implementing health safety and business guidelines to make sure your visit with us is safe for you and our staff after we reopen our salon. Wearing your mask, washing hands, covering your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, avoiding touching your face, social distancing are all very important practices during your visit.
Here are some simple ‘Best Practices’ steps we will take for your safety and our staff safety:
· Please call us and wait outside of our salon when you arrive for your appointment. No walk-in appointments permitted during this time. We will call you to let you in but please come in alone for your own appointment. We are committed to service our existing clients first.
· We will take your temperature before you enter our salon. You will also need to answer the 3 questions,Have you had a cough/Have you had a fever/Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms with the past 14 days. (Please call us ahead of time if you are feeling sick so we can reschedule your appointment and not turn you away after your arrival.)
· Please bring and wear a disposable face mask during your appointment with us. You can purchase a disposable mask at $5.00/each from us if you choose to.
· Each client will be put on a clean cape or smock after your check in and please wash your hands with soap and water before you receive your scheduled service. Changing clothes is prohibited during this time.
· Every chair will be wiped down after each client. You will be assigned to a chair for your hair to be processed.
· We will continue to sanitize counter surfaces, door knobs, any common areas several times a day. Disinfect tools and linens regularly.
· A weekly deep cleaning service will be reinforced rigorously.
· Soaps/hand sanitizers will be provided throughout the salon.
· All of our staff will be wearing masks, gloves/some with facial shields. These PPE will be changed/sanitized between and each client.
· Our Air Filtrations systems will be running during all business hours.
· Front desks counter will have plastic sneeze guards.
· No magazines will be offered.
· To minimize the touching of pens and paper, no signature is required for credit card transactions.
· When purchase retail products, please let our staff help you to get them for you. Products orders for curbside pickup are available.
One piece of sad news is our coffee bar /water cooler and snack jar will be suspended for health safety concerns during this pandemic period.
Cancellations accepted up to 24 hours before the scheduled service.
1438 Easton Road, Warrington, Pennsylvania 18976, United States
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Selected Sunday Hours
Extended hours for special occasions by appointment.
Closed: Christmas, the day after Christmas, New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day.
Both Christmas and New Years eve, we close at 2:00pm
Salon C'est Belle , www.saloncestbelle.net
and Stars Salon are both managed by Robinwood Group